Assistant Concierge, 5* Luxury Residences
London (West End) SALARY: £25,000 - £25,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Immediate Start for a day concierge in luxury private residences in Marylebone
Monday- Friday 9am-6pm until March
After March 4 days on 4 days off, 12 hour day shift
Assistant Concierge to work front of house, providing a 5* service for luxury residences in Marylebone.
To develop a good personal working relationship with both the concierge team and residents.
Being the main point of contact and assisting with each personal matter on a day to day basis.
Welcoming the residents' guests/visitors and communicating effectively with the
• Professional image, presentable personal appearance.
• Telephone etiquette must be at the highest level, in answering the telephone and taking messages.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Give and receive a handover from shift to shift ensuring effective communication.
• Assist residents and their guests with luggage.
• Assist and greet residents/guests on arrival by opening car doors, ensuring a warm welcome and personal contact.
• To ensure the safe parking of resident and guests’ cars in the parking bays, familiar with Automatic and Manual Gear
• To assist residents and their guests in providing taxis on request.
• Liaising with the house car chauffeur to ensure trips are booked.
• Regular checking of the communal areas to ensure they are clean and tidy.
• Ensuring stocks for sundries and stationery are regularly replenished and stored.
• To assist resident guests and visitors upon their arrival to the office – honest personal contact.
• To take care of any personal belongings.
• Familiarize yourself with key names upon VIP meetings
• Prepare and serve beverage refreshments for residents in the lounge.
• To ensure that any accidents are reported immediately.
• Maintain a safe and clean working area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Awareness of Health & Safety and identifying any hazards.
• Reporting building or maintenance concerns to the concierge.
• Concierge covering when necessary.
• Occasional duty may require you to carry out any other reasonable requests as directed by your Manger.
• Essential skills:
Telephone etiquette, verbal communication, Microsoft Office skills, professionalism, customer focus, handling pressure,
listening, organization and informing skills.
• Bright, articulate (both oral and written)
• Excellent attention to detail.
• First rate organisational skills.
• Proactive, willing and adaptable.
• An excellent team player.
The above is a general area of responsibility that highlights main duties, please note that the duties and or
responsibilities may change from time to time.Hours are 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday.
POSTED: 24 Nov 2021 JOB ID: REAC3329