Assistant Cheesemaker – Abu Dhabi
Middle East SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Up to £35,000 (tax free)
Must be - Fluent in French
A prestigious family, based in Abu Dhabi, is seeking a Cheesemaker to be based in their stunning household.
The Assistant Cheese Maker plays a central role in a food processing, so they are responsible for a variety of tasks. Some key include;
• Homogenizing and emulsifying raw materials
• Drying, dehydrating, rehydrating, and aging for process
• Cooking and smoking
• Using various types of equipment safely and efficiently; mixers, homogenizers, flakers, and emulsifiers
• Operating different cleaning equipment for various types of raw materials
• Using equipment to shape mixtures into desired product shape
• Notifying appropriate personnel if frequency of products do not meet specification
• Comparing products to quality standards
• Create and maintain an efficient, hygienic, and positive working environment
• Promote health and safety in the workplace
• Display good work ethic, resourcefulness, and organization.
• Understand the Standard Operating Procedures and Inspection Regulations
• Ensure quality control and efficient work flow
• Display positive leadership
The successful Cheese Maker will be proficient in the day to day tasks in the workplace. The National Occupational Standards for Cheese Maker demands proficiencies in all 18 competencies, however the most important are:
• Preparing Raw Materials: By safely handling and processing raw materials/in-process by thawing, cleaning, sizing, shaping, and/or crushing the cheese maker will be preparing the products for the next stage of processing.
• Transforming Raw Materials: To ensure that raw materials are transformed efficiently the Cheese Maker will be competent in batching, mixing, and blending raw materials/in-process products, which may also include adding seasonings, flavourings or other additives.
• Packaging Products: Preparing packaging materials while portioning and weighing the product. Filling, sealing, bottling and labelling in-process products for shipment.
- Salary dependant on experience
- Relocation package included
- Accommodation provided
- 3 plus years' of experience required
If you are interested in this role, please apply today!
POSTED: 06 Oct 2020 JOB ID: DUABUDHABI1008