Arabic Speaking Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Middle East SALARY: 15,000 AED - 18,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to be based in Abu Dhabi.
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for fully supporting management in building business by selling prospects and maintaining relationships with clients. This role is also responsible to markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns, trade show and tracking sales data.
Qualifications & Education:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Sales.
3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, particularly in sales or marketing operations.
1. Fluent in English and Arabic
2. French & Spanish is a plus
3. Excellent presentation and communication skills, taking into consideration the appropriate approaches as per the target audience
4. Strong negotiation skills
5. Strong commercial awareness
Job Responsibilities & Duties
1. Receives RFQs from clients and forwards them to concerned departments.
2. Coordinates proposal preparation with Quality Management, Security, Production and Engineering.
3. Liaise between internal functions and clients for any required meetings supporting sales. This may include negotiating variations in delivery and specifications.
4. Ensures proposal submission according to client specifications and industry standards.
5. Confers with clients to coordinate logistics and delivery timelines and to resolve complaints or eliminate delays.
6. Acts as the customer service contact for clients’ accounts. This includes answering/ rerouting all client queries
7. Gathers market and client information to build up a detailed clients databases.
8. Researches and analyses sales options.
9. Records and maintains sales and order information.
10. Reviews sales performance to ensure whether the business is meeting or exceeding targets.
11. Prepares all required sales reports and builds up presentations for both management and clients.
12. Organises marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives, planning and organising promotional presentations.
13.Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with required department; inventorying stock, placing orders, verifying receipt.
Special Work Requirements
Travel requirements within and outside the country might be required
Please only apply if your skills match the requirement.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 17 Nov 2022 JOB ID: AH1922ASMC