Arabic House Manager / Personal Family Assistant
Other (Middle East) SALARY: 25,000 AED - 30,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Arabic House Manager / Personal Family Assistant– 6 days per week
My client is seeking an experienced House Manager / Family Assistant currently living in Bahrain or happy to relocate there. This is a live-in role, and they are seeking someone to run the household –
My client is seeking someone who is flexible, can juggle a busy workload and who has management with household staff.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the house, including staff coordination.
- Responding to the home owner’s needs.
- Managing budgets of the householders
- Maintaining financial records of the householder
- Supervising and managing things happening daily around the home.
I am seeking a House Manager/ Family Assistant to work for elderly clients who reside in Amwaj, Bahrain. Candidate must work on their own initiative, sort and problem solve issues in the home without being told to do so.
- Coordinating with vendors to ensure that all supplies needed for maintenance of the home are ordered and delivered on time
- Directing food shopping, ensuring household items are fully stocked, and weekly menu planning
- Supervision of contractors, accepting deliveries and arranging repairs
- Managing and ensure that all personal supplies (including medications) of the homeowners are in stock
- Make sure that the interior of the house is clean and well-maintained at all times
- Maintaining inventory of all furnishings and equipment in the house, including ordering replacements when needed
- Coordinate with staff members to ensure that all daily routines run smoothly from start to finish
- Supervise daily housekeeping and maintenance staff to ensure that the house is well-kept at all times
- Making and managing appointments on behalf of the clients
- Proven work experience as a House Manager or in management role
- Being a good communicator, understanding the clients’ likes and dislikes
- Being knowledgeable on a wide range of areas related to the role
- Being responsible, efficient, discreet, and organized
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a House Manager or Executive Assistant
- General/Basic medical knowledge with experience in caretaking
- Experience within a similar position for at least 2 years
- Arabic speaking is essential and fluent English
- Self-starter who has good common sense
- Good eye for detail and quick to sense anything needed for the elderly clients’ needs
- Kind and caring person
- Someone who can use their own initiative and can work on their own
- Discreet and well organized
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 19 May 2023 JOB ID: MCHOUSEMANAGER