Arabic EA to Chairman – TRAVEL REQUIRED – Dubai
Dubai, UAE SALARY: 18,000 AED - 28,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Arabic EA to Chairman - TRAVEL REQUIRED– Dubai
18,000 – 28,000 AED per month
Our client is looking for an EA to support the Chairman. They are seeking an EA to be the true right-hand support and this role will require travel. This is an exciting and all-encompassing role where they are seeking a EA who is extremely flexible, organised, willing to work overtime and work with discretion. EAs with experience working in a Family office / Private Equity or Oil & Gas is desirable.
Travel on average could be 2-3 times a month for 3-4 days.
MUST HAVE A EUROPEAN/USA PASSPORT - DUE TO LAST MINUTE TRAVEL.
- Supporting the Chairman to ensure his operations run efficiently.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for Chairman, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics.
- Manage communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks.
- Where appropriate prepare and circulate meeting agendas and materials, attend meetings, take and distribute meeting notes, follow up on action items.
- Ability to multi-task and complete a variety of projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime on projects and tasks as required.
- Perform administrative and office support, such as taking Minutes at meetings, typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation and maintenance of electronic filing system and updated contact database.
- Always maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all Chairman’s affairs (business/household), Guests, co-workers and all materials while exercising top discretion in all circumstances.
- Organize team circulars at Chairman’s instructions and coordinate the planning of functions offsite.
- Coordination with Company jet pilots/cabin crew/hotels/ external agencies whenever required for transportation services and to travel to various countries as per the Principal’s business schedule.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Highly proficient in analytical, written and verbal communications
- Team player
- Excellent organisational skills
- Be discreet with confidential information
- Personable, loyal, professional
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to think on their feet
- Strong time management
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- European/ USA Passport Holder
- Fluent English and Arabic
- Experience with HNWI/ Family Office / Finance or Oil & Gas - sector expereince
- Degree educated or MBA
- 7-10 years experience working as a PA – HNWI/ CEO/ Chairman experience
- Solid Travel PA experience, probably someone who has worked within international environments and for HNWIs/CEOs
- Must be living in Dubai
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 01 Dec 2023 JOB ID: MCTRAVELPA