Arabic EA – Doha
Qatar SALARY: 200,000 AED - 250,000 AED PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Arabic Executive Assistant– Doha
Open to candidates from the UAE
Our client is looking for a senior Executive Assistant to join a growing international company. You will support a Senior Partner. It is essential you are residing in Doha and have 5+ years experience supporting at a senior level. Only Arabic speaking EAs will be considered.
Beautiful offices with flexi working and a great culture.
- Managing and maintaining busy outlook calendars highlighting potential conflicts, inputting travel data, conference calls, meetings etc.
- Developing working relationships with external clients and their assistants to facilitate the information flow and scheduling process
- Organizing and scheduling client and internal meetings and events; prepare logistics/equipment arrangements
- Providing vacation cover to other Executive Assistants
- Coordinating meetings, arranging conference calls, reserving conference rooms, organizing catering
- Where appropriate preparing and circulating meeting agendas and materials, attend meetings, take and distribute meeting notes, follow up on action items
- Providing administrative support to PA events: prepare invitation mailings, manage responses, arrange catering, venues and on the ground support
- Organizing and maintaining online systems for PA
- Organizing and maintaining electronic filing system
- Preparing weekly timesheets and expense reports
To be successful in this EA role you must exhibit a high level of resourcefulness in a fast-paced environment, and ideally have EA experience supporting at a senior level. You must have strong administration skills and be comfortable liaising with people of all seniority levels.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Highly proficient in analytical, written and verbal communications
- Team player
- Excellent organisational skills
- Be discreet with confidential information
- Personable, loyal, professional
- 5+ years working as an EA/ PA
- Desirable you are living in Doha
- Fluent Arabic EAs will only be considered
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 22 Sep 2023 JOB ID: MCDOHA