Amazing Marketing Manager Role – Central London!
London (West End) SALARY: £40,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
We have a wonderful role for a Marketing Manager to join our fab team in the West End. We are looking for an enthusiastic, personable, and switched-on candidate who has at least 3 years’ experience within a similar role. You will be responsible for the marketing function across all areas of the business including, digital communications, content creation and editing as well as internal documents and operations. We offer a hybrid work set up and core hours are 8.30am-5.30pm, but these are flexible.
What you’ll do:
- Take the lead on all printed and digital communications such as blogs, podcasts, videos, and articles.
- Assist with the development of our Marketing and PR strategy and ensure our brand guidelines are being met.
- Manage SEO content plans.
- Be accountable for our company website, social media pages and newsletters – ensuring marketing trends are followed.
- Constantly try to increase conversion rates and ROI.
- Manage external events.
- Be a great support to the Head of Marketing.
Who you are:
- A strong and personable leader with 3+ years’ experience within a similar role.
- Someone with an in-depth knowledge of marketing and communications techniques.
- Someone with an in-depth knowledge of social media and digital marketing.
- Experience using Mail Chimp, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva and a CMS.
- University degree, preferred.
- Up to £40k, doe.
- 25 days’ holiday, plus office closed over Christmas and New Year.
- Private health cover.
- 4.30pm finish on a fortnightly basis.
- Overseas trip depending on performance.
We are looking to hire for this role ASAP, so please do apply below!
POSTED: 16 May 2022 JOB ID: ADTMM6107