AGRICULTURE FRUIT MANAGER -Abu Dhabi
Middle East SALARY: 17,000 AED - 25,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
The Agriculture Manager will take on responsibility for the overall management of the farm’s Agricultural Produce for Abu Dhabi eastern region & Northern Emirates. Through the management and supervision of an array of key activities – including scheduling, preparation, planting, growing, harvesting, processing, packaging and delivering all produce from the farm – the Farms Manager will ensure the effective operation of the farms
- Planning, executing, and managing of Fruits Plants/Trees, Palm Trees and end to end Agricultural Activities
- Planning Crops Fertilization, Protection & Cultural Practices Management
- Plants Propagating, Seeding & Grafting
- Greenhouse, Shade house & Net house Crop Management.
- Staff scheduling and approving work roster for the various shifts of works accordingly.
- Implementing various irrigation management for the enhanced crop watering as per needs.
- Managing the needful Logistics among farms for the various agricultural and operational activities and deliveries at the locations.
- Maintaining all the records and statistic/analysis with up-to-date knowledge of crops, yields and farms.
- Coordination of all maintenance related to farms and organising maintenance/repair of farm property, equipment and machinery
- Coordination with Agricultural Engineers, Supervisors, Foreman to plan and execute the various farm's activities
- Reporting and collaborating with the head of the department to prepare budgets and financial reports.
- Forecasting the forward planning and involving in policy decisions along with the reporting manager
- Maintaining and analysing existing operations, crops, staff, and financial documents and recommending improvements.
- Preparing plans and schedules for planting and harvesting and ensuring staff understands needs and works.
- Visiting the different divisions/farms to inspect crops and also perform tests on soil and water.
- Ensuring seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and other supplies are regularly restocked.
- Scheduling repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and machinery on a routine
- Planning with the recruitment of new staff members according to the requirement of the farm activities
Ensuring all staff adheres to health and safety regulations.
- Good Communication in English and Arabic
- Depth knowledge about various agricultural practices
- End to End Farm Management
- Design Technique & Leadership
- Quality Control Analysis
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering/Science- Agriculture - but relevant experience is more important.
- 8-15 Years experience
Will relocate a candidate for this role.
Salary AED 17,000 -25,000
POSTED: 27 Jul 2021 JOB ID: ZCFARABU114