Administrator – Soho
London (West End) SALARY: £23,000 - £26,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A really exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fast-paced office as an Administrator. This is a perfect entry level role for someone who is keen to take their first step into a career as a PA or gain experience supporting a busy office in the heart of Soho. The perfect candidate will be organised, trustworthy and ready to get stuck in.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Office administration such as answering calls, booking meetings, and greeting visitors.
- Provide business and personal support.
- Diary management.
- Maintain the office place, systems, and equipment.
WHO YOU ARE
An organised and hard-working individual who relishes new challenges daily and will be willing to roll their sleeves up and can turn their attentions to a huge variety of tasks. You will be working as part of a close-knit team who all strive to provide the very best service and support. They are looking for someone with similar drive and work ethic.
- Diary management experience would be desirable but not necessary.
- Flexibility with your time is essential for this role.
- £23-26k competitive salary, depending on experience.
- 20 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Health Cash Plan, after three months.
- Private Medical Insurance, after two years.
If you are interested in this exciting role, apply below now!
POSTED: 05 Jan 2022 JOB ID: ADADMIN4322