Administrator – Financial Services
London (Greater) SALARY: £12 - £14 PER: Annum TERM: Temporary
A leading Foreign Exchange group is looking for a bright Customer Service Associate. My client requires administrative and customer service support for a large project within a team of eight. You will be employed temporarily for 3-months. This is likely to get extended until the end of the year. Your hours will be 8.30 am to 5.30 pm with a hybrid opportunity 2/3 days work from home.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will be supporting the team with client communication and administration. This role is intellectual and requires punctuality.
Day to day duties:
- Client communication, phone, live chat, mailbox
- Admin support for the relationship manager
- Compliance, onboarding and verification checks
- Calculating rates and percentages
- Data entry and proofreading
- Updating the database
WHO YOU ARE
You must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, good numerical understanding and excellent client service skills. This is an administrative role which requires a bright, reliable candidate to assist with the team’s project.
- University Degree
- Good use of Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication, written & verbal
- 6months+ office experience
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- An interest in Financial Services would be preferred
This role is looking for an immediate start. Please apply today if you fit the criteria!
POSTED: 03 May 2022 JOB ID: IF025895