London (Greater) SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client are seeking a professional, friendly, and personable Administrator to come and join their team in West London. This role is within an established company and you will be supporting a friendly and hardworking team with anything admin related. The company has a family feel and they are looking for a like-minded individual to join them. The role is 5 days in the office, Mon – Fri between 9am – 5pm and they are offering from £25-30k for the role, depending on experience.
- Answering emails and calls in a speedy and accurate manner
- Order supplies and ensure the office is running smoothly
- Think of new ways to improve efficiency
- Raise invoices and manage these accordingly
- Ad hoc requests
The Ideal Candidate:
- High level of accuracy, very little room for mistakes
- Proactive and solution orientated
- 1+ years office experience within admin ideally
- Has excellent planning and prioritisation skills, both as an individual and in a team
- Is calm and flexible under pressure and demonstrates a keen interest in company life and development
Other information and Job Benefits:
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Health cash plan
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you are keen, apply below!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 18 Sep 2023 JOB ID: ADAD0995