UK (regional) SALARY: £25,000 - £25,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
£25,000 Benefits + Bonus
A rapidly growing finance firm is looking to recruit an Administrator to join the Loans team and support the payment process from existing clients and assist with setting up new applications.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy Admin role with lots of variety, so you’ll be the kind of person who enjoys keeping on their toes and using initiative! Typical duties include:
- Updating systems with information around payments and closing of loans
- Working with the team to process applications
- Working on reports and analysing data
- Reconciling payments to ensure client's accounts are up to date.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have two-three years’ experience in a similar PA role, be an efficient problem solver and be able to deal with multiple requests at any given time.
- Experience within an office ideally in a financial setting (banking/asset/insurance)
- Strong numerical skills
- Great Excel skills – able to create calculations
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Proactive nature
- Good use of initiative
- Efficient problem solver
- High attention to detail
This role will pay up to £25k (DOE) plus bonus and hybrid working.
This a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
POSTED: 02 Aug 2022 JOB ID: KHBNOR7021