London (City of) SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is one of London’s leading accountancy firms who offer employees a wide range of benefits such as flexible working and generous bonuses. They are looking to hire an experienced Administrator to support an extremely busy team of impressive individuals.
Main duties & responsibilities
- To proactively support a fast-paced, busy team with all administrative duties
- To produce documents in line with company standards
- To manage multiple diaries, booking meetings as well as attending to take notes
- To ensure client files are kept up to date
Key skills & experience
- Previous experience working as Administrator within professional services
- Excellent attention to detail, good use of English grammar and the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Advanced skills using MS office packages
- Completion of secretarial course desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator who wants to progress within a company that truly supports and values their employees.
POSTED: 30 Sep 2020 JOB ID: NIADB001