Administrative Assistant and Front Desk Receptionist – Saturday – Wednesday
Dubai, UAE SALARY: 9,000 AED - 10,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
- Days in the office Saturday – Wednesday. Thursday and Friday off.
- Arabic Speaking
Front Desk Operations:
- Greet and welcome visitors, artists, and clients in a professional and friendly manner.
- Handle incoming calls, emails, and inquiries, directing them to the appropriate departments.
- Manage the front desk area and ensure an organized reception space.
- Efficient bookkeeping and updating databases with client contacts and information, keeping information on their interests in the company to be able to update them when necessary.
- Assist customers with inquiries related to services, exhibitions, and events.
- Assist in Exhibition tours and facilitate the process of the artwork sales, starting from taking all the client information till the artwork delivery.
- Assist customers with the facility tours and explain the use of each studio, machinery, equipment, and related supplies.
- Build a good knowledge of the business center departments and equipment and make sure all the safety measurements are implemented and report to the operations manager in case of any policy breaches.
- Skills in upselling customer usage of flexi desks, meeting rooms, Business Center and events space.
- To be able to inform customers, guests, and clients about services they can use such as: renting the events spaces for personal or business-related activities.
- Provide information about artists, workshops, and products available in the Shop
- Act as a point of contact for customer feedback and address concerns promptly.
Sales and Shop:
- Build a product knowledge about each item in the Shop, understand the use of each product and which products complement each other to boost and drive the sales.
- Promote and sell products from the Shop, including products, merchandise, artwork in the gallery and publications.
- Upselling skills to add products from the shop to the events when applicable.
- Process sales transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Handling the online sales orders, product packaging and product delivery.
- Maintain inventory levels and restock merchandise as needed, keeping a note of best-selling and worst selling items.
- Send a quarter audit report to the Accounts team of all the products from the Shop.
- Facilitate workshop bookings, including registrations and payments.
- Coordinate with workshop instructors and studio team to ensure smooth execution of sessions.
- Assist customers in selecting and booking workshops that align with their interests.
- Use the database to promote upcoming workshops.
- Manage bookings for flexi desks and meeting rooms within the Business Center.
- Coordinate with clients regarding their requirements for meeting spaces and provide necessary support.
- Ensure the availability of resources and amenities for business center users, and coordinate with the operations manager when something is required in which is not available, but possible to make available for customer satisfaction.
Event and Project Management Support:
- Work under the Operations Manager to streamline events with clients, suppliers, and events management groups.
- Assist in setting up events, and coordinate with vendors when applicable to clients and ensure seamless execution.
- Cross-sell events to customers from Restaurant who use the facilities such as the flexi desks and business center and inform them of upcoming events they may be interested in. Ask to add them to the database while noting their interests to be able to guide them in choosing suitable event spaces, workshops or lectures they wish to attend.
- Assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of events held.
- Collaborate with various teams to ensure smooth operations during events, create timelines and deliverables checklist for each event and keep customer data on file for return customers insuring knowledge and background in existing needs of the clients.
- Streamline communication and coordination between the restaurant and events spaces when needed working under the Operations Manager to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Implement measures to enhance efficiency in bookings and event execution.
- Identify areas for improvement and contribute to the overall operational excellence.
- Ensure that the Lounge is kept organized and presentable for all customers and clients who use the space. Instruct the cleaning staff keep the place in check when necessary.
- Able to work on weekends to cover events and workshop efficiency.
- Fluent in both Arabic and English, with excellent communication skills.
- Proven previous experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in an art or cultural institution, hospitality or events and project management field.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Proficient in using office software and point-of-sale systems.
- Enthusiastic about art and design, with a genuine passion for supporting the artistic community.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
- Languages spoken, fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English
- Flexible to work in shifts morning, evening and weekends depending on the requirements.
- Fluent in Arabic (spoken and written) and English.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Events and project management background.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Sales and promotional skills for Shop products.
- Proficient in using office software and booking systems.
- Preferable to have project management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Event Management, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role with exposure to events and project management.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 09 Feb 2024 JOB ID: ZC-T-ADMIN