Zurich (Switzerland) TERM: Permanent
We are delighted to be supporting the world's most prestigious Health Practice in Zurich, Switzerland who are seeking an exceptional and experienced Administrative Assistant. Dedicated, motivated and always willing to take the initiative and work independently. Capable of demonstrating a high degree of flexibility and working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Providing administrative support to the wider Team
- Organising and planning of internal meetings with other departments
- Managing the calendar of the Head of Department
- Close collaboration with the Finance department: checking invoices and payments, overviewing general expenses
- Preparing clients' discharge folders (lab results, reports etc.)
- Organizing and assembling of supplement stock
- Supporting the healthcare personal with preparation of supplements for aftercare
- Taking minutes, keeping overview of deadlines for different projects
- Preparing printouts, client folders, filing (digital/physical client records)
- Occasional availability on out of office hours
- Completed commercial vocational training, experience in a similar position, medical background is an advantage
- Solid skills in MS Office suite, strong Excel knowledge is required
- Strong self-discipline and work ethic, absolute confidentiality a must as well as excellent time management
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, German and other languages a plus
For this position, we can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU / EFTA passport or an existing Swiss permit.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 19 May 2023 JOB ID: JSAA1904