London (City of) SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client an international law firm is looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to provide support for a group of leading international practitioners with offices in London and overseas. The role will play a significant part in the smooth operation of the London office.
- Preparing fee notes/invoices
- Managing the office inbox
- Answering telephone calls and assisting clients with enquiries
- Recording briefs and instructions on a diary management system
- Photocopying, distribution, filing, ordering offices supplies, faxing/mailing correspondence or packages
- Organising national and international trips including all travel arrangements, accommodation, visas, maintaining the itinerary, ordering currency and handling expense claims on return
- Booking conference rooms
- Overseeing incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Answering incoming calls in a clear, timely and professional manner
- Maintaining general tidiness of the rooms and reception area
- Purchasing, monitoring and maintaining office inventory
- Greeting guests and clients as they arrive
- Maintaining calendars and scheduling meetings, telephone, video and web conference calls
- Preparation of documents including letters, memos, presentations and reports
- Coordination of meals and catering for in-house events
- Organising in-house or external meetings or events
- Creating, maintaining, archiving and retrieving departmental files
- Other general support for the office, its members and other staff
- Proficient in MS Office
- Confident operating IT equipment
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Good team player
- Graduate calibre essential
- 1 years’ experience in an administrative position within a proffesional service.
Please apply today if interested!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 02 May 2023 JOB ID: LPAA29718
Team Assistant new
Junior PA new
Office Assistant new