Admin Assistant – Esher
London (Greater) SALARY: £27,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a small, but friendly team within a global property company. You will be based in their Esher office, providing first-class admin support to a small team of 5.
The main duties will include formatting and compiling reports, assisting with inputting of data and taking ownership of the quality assurance process. You will be competent working with Microsoft Office. This role would suit a real team player who is happy to help out and really get ‘stuck in’, no matter the task is.
They are looking for someone with experience of working within a team and capable of taking on additional administrative duties when called upon. A flexible and adaptable approach to the role is key. Experience working in the property industry is ideal.
This is a 12-month contract, the core hours for the role are 9am-5.30pm and they offer flexible working. Salary is offering £27k-£30k, depending on experience.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the quality assurance process for reports and issue hard copies
- Produce, format and compile reports
- Ensuring urgent work is prioritised and dealt with quickly
- Assist with inputting of data on the company CRM
- Coordinate meetings, take minutes and collate information
- Occasional maths checking of reports
- Collating invoices for different projects
- Answering the telephone
- Contact clients and contractors
- Downloading photographs from digital cameras, scanning photographs and external parties/ documents and incorporating into company documents and correspondence as required
- Scanning/printing documents
- Arranging travel for teams as and when requests
- Any ad hoc duties as and when required
- Provide support to other Team Secretaries in other offices during busy times
Who you are:
- Previous experience in an administrative role, preferably within the property industry
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Proven ability to manage demanding workloads
- Proactive approach to work
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 08 Nov 2022 JOB ID: JCESHER28271