Admin Assistant – Birmingham
UK (Regional) SALARY: £12 - £14 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Birmingham City Centre
£12-£14 per hour
On-going temp role
My client, a globally recognised investment bank are looking for an Admin Assistant / Team Assistant to join their rapidly expanding offices in Birmingham!
This role will be supporting a range of levels, from Analyst to Managing Director and the successful Assistant will need to be willing to help with anything that is sent your way!
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to really kickstart their PA career! Full training will be provided and the most important thing for them is to see passion, desire to learn and excellent interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task.
What you’ll do:
- Heavy diary management across different time zones, including making last minute changes and re-arranging meetings where needed
- Making international travel arrangements including visa applications, international flights and accommodation bookings
- Answering and screening calls, taking detailed messages and helping with queries where possible
- Processing expenses
- Assisting with any additional ad-hoc duties from the wider team
Who you are:
My client requires someone with:
- 1-3 years’ solid experience supporting busy teams in an administrative role. They would also be open to considering someone from a call centre environment.
If you feel that you have the desired experience and skillset for this role, then please apply now!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 05 Jun 2023 JOB ID: CLEGBASS29991