UK (regional) SALARY: £20,000 - £25,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
My client a top Architecture firm is looking for an Admin assistant to join either their Oxford or Bristol Office to support with the smooth running of their West Region. This is part time position, 3 days a week.
The role covers a wide remit of all aspects of office and project administration. The role requires an excellent all-round understanding of business processes and the ability to be adaptable and collaborative with excellent multitasking, communication and organisational skills.
- Provide support and administrative assistance to members of the technical team, including assisting on project reports and presentations.
- Undertake monthly petty cash and cheque book reconciliations.
- Communicate with people at all levels including prestigious clients (both current and potential), consultants, contractors, suppliers and other offices.
- Assist on large design projects as document controller- supporting the technical team on drawing workflow and record keeping of electronic or hard copy documents on 4PS
- Understand and assist with keeping internal databases up to date.
- Maintain quality assurance procedures and adhering to company policies.
- Maintain and update all health and safety records for audit purposes.
- Diary management for technical team.
- Assist with printing, photocopying, binding, shredding, folding and collation of drawings.
- Order stationary and housekeeping supplies.
- Housekeeping duties, keeping the office tidy and running miscellaneous office errands.
- Reception duties, answering telephone, taking messages, greeting visitors and signing for deliveries.
- Meeting room bookings, setting up video conferences, setting up meeting rooms and ordering lunches and refreshments as necessary.
- Communication and liaison with other regional admin team staff, sharing roles where current pressures dictate
- Proven experience in Microsoft Office programmes – Intermediate/Advanced Word, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Willingness to learn and utilise new systems
- Desk Top Publishing experience - desirable
- Working knowledge of InDesign or Affinity - desirable
- Familiarity with 4PS document control - desirable
- Some knowledge of the architecture/construction industry - desirable
POSTED: 08 Apr 2021 JOB ID: DFHQ0002228