Accounts Receivable Officer
London (West End) SALARY: £28,000 - £38,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company which provides business consulting and advisory services to international corporate firms across the world. Since their inception in 2004, the company has built an extensive network throughout the world to achieve outstanding results.
The role will be based in London, although there is flexibility to work from home up to 3 days every week.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Accounts Receivable Officer will join the small, collaborative Finance team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Maintenance and reconciliation of customer records
• Produce draft bills and get the necessary approval from the client managers for final invoicing
• Responsible for generating invoices in SAGE and sending out to clients
• Processing and remittance of daily bank deposits and chasing debtors for outstanding invoices
• Onboarding of new clients including submitting any necessary documentation as required.
Produce Debtors report on a weekly basis and update progress
• Upload invoices onto the client portals
• Assist with the yearend audit as required
• Complete any ad hoc duties as necessary
• Cover for Accounts Payable, as and when required
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
• Ability to communicate both internally and externally at all levels
• Prior experience in SAGE would be highly desirable but not essential
• 2-4 years of accounts receivable and general accounting experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and Google drive with intermediate level of excel skills
OTHER KEY PERSONAL SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
o Proactive with ability to take initiative.
o Strategic thinking;, able to take the initiative
o Extremely well organised and proactive
o Ability to work individually and as part of a team
o Ability to communicate clearly both orally and written
o Enthusiastic and confident o Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
o Good client facing skills o Excellent attention to detail
o Be able to work accurately, calmly and discretel
o A 'yes' attitude
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
Salary £28k - £38k depending on experience.
POSTED: 11 May 2022 JOB ID: BBGG/26115