Accounts Receivable Assistant
London (West End) SALARY: £26,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Our client is a unique event management company which creates events that reshape industries into inspired communities. Based in West London, the company is looking for an Accounts Receivable Assistant who will ensure that the sales ledger is maintained and who will arrange collections for monies owed.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role is to start as soon as possible.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Raise sales invoices for all events and send to clients
- Phone clients and arrange collections for all monies owed
- Build good working relationships with clients to ensure smooth collections of monies owed
- Ensure the sales ledger is updated and maintained
- Manage the accounts mailbox and respond to all sales ledger queries
- Assist with Accounts Payable during busy periods
- Ad-hoc requests from the FC and/or the CEO
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivable (ideally 12 months)
- Good Excel skills including basic and intermediate formulas
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- A can-do attitude
- Strong team player
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- £26k - £30k depending on experience
- Study support (if you wish to study for a professional accountancy qualification)
- Excellent benefits including hybrid working
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 15 May 2023 JOB ID: BB/AR/28463