Accounts Payable Assistant -Dubai
Middle East SALARY: 10,000 AED - 15,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
The Role – Overview
Based at our headquarters in Dubai, an exciting and challenging accounts payable opportunity exists within a dynamic finance team. My client's finance team services both the corporate business of investment and a portfolio of private assets. This role supports the finance team across all areas of responsibility.
The role will suit a driven accounting professional with an ambition to excel at every task under his/her responsibility and who enjoys being an integral part of a small team.
• Perform accounts payable functions such as invoice and payment processing
• Upload accounting journal entries into the financial system for expenses and other relevant transactions
• Prepare wire payments on the online banking systems and manual payment instructions
• Petty cash, bank account and other daily/weekly / monthly reconciliations
• Office administration tasks such as document preparation, formatting and filing
• Ad hoc reporting and support for the finance team
We believe that a person’s character will determine their success at work and in life. Therefore, we have taken great care in identifying the key characteristics that embody a successful team member. We call these characteristics. They determine how we work, who we hire, how we interact with others and how we define success.
• Native (or equivalent) English speaker (no other language is required)
• At least two years’ commercial experience in a finance team
• Proficiency in Microsoft packages (particularly Excel)
• Proficiency in financial systems (ideally Sun systems and Q&A)
POSTED: 16 Jun 2021 JOB ID: ZCACCDXB445