London (City of) SALARY: £21,000 - £22,500 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
12-month Fixed Term Contract
Up to £22,500
Are you the one putting your hand up to work out how to split the bill?
Do you proudly show off the excel sheet you spent hours making?
Do you have a high level of drive and enthusiasm to learn about accounts?
If so, please read on as this could be a great role for you!
My client is a very successful and well-known probate company based near Liverpool Street in London who help to source beneficiaries of estates. They work Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, and are looking for administrative support in the accounts department. After a week of induction in the office the role is mainly remote based, with one day a week required in the office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person with a strong interest in accounting, to learn and develop in the role!
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Collating credit card receipts, bank reconciliation and analysing staff expenses
- Dealing with client and supplier queries over the phone and by email
- Administrative tasks for the Accounts team, such as sorting of incoming mail, scanning, and filing
- Closing case files in the office after payments received
- Assisting with audits and monthly reporting
In order to be considered for this role, they are looking for someone who can display the following:
- An interest in accounting and willingness to learn
- Experience with Xero or a similar accounting package is preferable
- A good working knowledge of MS Office package, especially Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to produce accurate work
- Clear communication skills
If you feel this is the ideal role for your career, please apply now!
POSTED: 13 Sep 2021 JOB ID: CEAA23523