Accountant – Reporting Specialist
Zurich (Switzerland) TERM: Temporary
Account - Reporting Specialist
We have an excellent and urgent 6-month contract opportunity for an Accounting professional with experience in a Regulatory and Reporting environment. You will join the Finance Department in the Zurich office of a renowned banking institution and will be involved with Swiss regulatory reporting, Financial Accounting and Reporting, Taxation and other functions.
The role will begin as an initial 6 month contract and will be based in Zurich
Main responsibilities will include
- Regulatory reporting, interpretation of regulatory requirements and implementation of the same
- Preparation and analysis of financial accounts and reporting under Swiss and US GAAP, including various reporting to the US for consolidation purposes
- Preparation of Statutory accounts under Swiss GAAP, interaction with Auditors
- Swiss Tax reporting (Corporate taxes, VAT and transactional taxes) and coordinating with the European and US Tax teams on local and foreign tax issues, involvement in Transfer Pricing and interaction with local tax authorities and support or tax audits
- Co-ordination and controlling of the Bank's business activities including Credit risk on loans, bank guarantees and derivatives; and Market risk on currency exposure positions.
- Participation in global financial/regulatory projects (automations, systems developments, new products)
- 3-4 years’ professional experience in Regulatory Reporting/Financial Reporting/Audit within the Financial Services sector
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong organization skills and flexible
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Fluency in English mandatory, German will be highly desirable
For this position, we can only consider Swiss nationals, EU citizens or professionals possessing a valid EU / EFTA passport or an existing EU Residency permit.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 12 May 2023 JOB ID: JLFA29896