Accountant- Filipina Only
Dubai, UAE SALARY: 8,000 AED - 8,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Our client is a German Fabricator for Steel and Aluminum offering product sales and after sales support services. They are looking to hire a General Accountant to ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions. The role will support all aspects of accounts receivables and cash modules in finance department and perform the duties entrusted and contribute to the overall success of the company.
- Review daily customer’s invoices and ensure of completion of support documents related.
- Review customer’s payments receipts for all customers’ payments.
- Ensure that all the customers’ invoices are booked correctly into accounting software system.
- Ensure customers are paid on due date by LC , TT, PDC, Cash.
- Follow up customer’s debts in daily basis by emails, phone calls, visits up to collected.
- Prepare daily and monthly entries required for closing period.
- Ensures that all new export LCs conditions & terms are correct and match with company policy.
- Control all exports LC aspects on daily and weekly and monthly basis by checking LCs balances, asking for amendments, (if required).
- Prepare all export LC claiming documents when necessary and forward it to bank in proper time.
- Coordinate with customer & banks regarding LCs claims until deposit in company bank account.
- Prepare monthly /weekly control reports. (LCs status report/customers status report, others).
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts receivables.
- Follow up all customers due balances on daily basis and reporting the status.
- Coordinate with other company departments (Logistics, Sales).
- Maintaining the petty cash.
- Preparing VAT reports.
- Female candidates preferred
- 3+ years for experience in General Accounting
- Have good experience in Letter of Credit (LC) at least 2 years in LC.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must in English language.
- Ability to deal with large volume of data. Knowledge of SAGE 50 accounting software.
- Preferable knowledge of Odoo ERP System
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 06 Jun 2023 JOB ID: FL_DXB_Acct