Zurich (Switzerland) TERM: Permanent
We have an excellent opportunity for an Accountant to join an International Group, in the heart of Zurich. Our client specializes in supporting the Technology industry.
- Take an active role in budgeting, forecasting/planning and cost control.
- Ensure that cash is always sufficient for the organization's operations for all companies of the group.
- Prepare periodical management reports on cashflow utilization and variances, identify reasons for deviations, and propose preliminary recommendations for management review.
- Collect intragroup payments and secure the revenue of the companies.
- Implement local treasury strategies and engage in discussions with local regulated institutions and banks for ongoing activities and requests.
- Assist and supervise the implementation and documentation of local and intercompany transactions.
- Maintain all areas of bookkeeping, including payables, receivables, banking, credit cards, and bank and suppliers' reconciliations.
- Handle multi-currency bookkeeping and exchange rate adjustments.
- Perform periodic filings independently to Swiss tax authorities, including VAT, income tax, and social security.
- Assist in the preparation of the local payroll.
- Develop annual budget and compare it to the actual expenses against projected budget.
- Degree in Accounting and/or Business Administration (Advantage).
- CPA license (Advantage).
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive work experience in financial functions, such as accounting, external auditing, finance controlling, financial reporting, and controlling the finance of at least 5 companies in the same group with complex activity.
- Strong IT knowledge, including Excel, and ideally, experience with ERP software.
- Fluent in English and German (B1-B2).
- Project management skills.
For this position, we can only consider Swiss nationals, EU citizens or professionals possessing a valid EU / EFTA passport or an existing EU Residency permit.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 21 Nov 2023 JOB ID: ASA31371