London (West End) SALARY: £33,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum
An exciting opportunity to join a lovely family run commercial property company. This is a great role where you will be joining a really supportive team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy role with lots of variation. The role will suit someone who is switched on and is willing to get stuck in. Some duties include:
- Assisting with booking client meetings for the team
- Visiting sites
- Arranging viewing appointments
- Building client relationships
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role and enjoy working in a close-knit team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Strong team player
- Great IT skills
- Full clean driving license and access to a car
SALARY AND OTHER INFORMATION
- £33-35k depending on experience
- 28 days annual leave
- Petrol covered
- 5 days in the office
- Hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 26 Jan 2023 JOB ID: CWAM8910