4 – 8 week temp PA role – fully remote
London (West End) SALARY: £15 - £16 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Our client is a fantastic membership organisation doing some incredible work for the community. They have a respectful inclusive and collaborative working environment. They are looking for interim temporary PA to support some of the busy Directors in their business. This cover is expected to run for a minimum of 4 but up to 8 weeks working full-time business hours. Their offices are based in central London but they are happy for someone to work fully remote if they wish to.
What You Will Do
This PA role will heavily focus on diary management looking after the busy schedules of two of their Directors. Responsibilities will include:
- Use of Outlook for extensive diary management and scheduling
- Managing scheduling conflicts
- Arranging travel (mainly national) and providing all information relating to this
- Ensuring all briefing documents and paperwork are provided ahead of meetings
- General administration, filing, updating contacts and expenses
- Strong communications on behalf of the Directors
What We Are Looking For
This role will suit experienced PA with proven experience supporting senior managers and the ability to work well independently. We are looking for:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Use of initiative and problem solving
- Ability to build relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Strong MS office skills and ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Conscientious and well organised
This is a friendly team who are very passionate about the work they are doing. They are looking for someone who will step into a short-term cover with the right attitude and approach to their work.
Apply now to be considered.
POSTED: 09 May 2022 JOB ID: RS25443