3 day per week Office Manager/Facilities Coordinator
London (West End) SALARY: £28,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Our client is a fast-growing life sciences business based in central London. It is a collaborative and respectful team environment with a flat management structure. They are looking for a part-time Office Manager/Facilities Coordinator to work on a part-time basis, 3 days per week. This is a role with wide-ranging responsibilities to ensure that the office runs smoothly on a day to day basis.
This role will see you take on a range of responsibilities including:
- Managing supplier relationships
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies and organising lunches for meetings
- Meeting and greeting guests and notifying employees of their arrival
- Answering phones professionally dealing with sales calls, taking messages, and transferring calls
- Maintaining the office and organising any repair or upkeep work needed
- Taking ownership for health and safety procedures - arranging H&S meetings and minutes
- Updating internal company policies
- Managing the meeting room booking system
- Ensure meeting rooms are kept clean and inform the manager of any IT issues
- Assisting PAs with printing, binding, couriers, presentations etc.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a dedicated and down to earth candidate who is conscientious about doing their job well. the skills and attributes we are looking for are:
- Experience in a similar role looking after the day to day office and facilities
- Good use of initiative and problem-solving skills
- Assertive and able to take ownership
- Experience with H&S measures in the office highly advantageous
This is an outstanding role working for a supportive business. Benefits include 25 days holiday (pro-rata), bonus, private healthcare, company shares and subsidised gym membership.
POSTED: 09 Jun 2021 JOB ID: RS22718