Receptionist – 8 Month Maternity Cover
Middle East SALARY: 8,000 AED - 10,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Contract
Typical Key Responsibilities: Reception service
- Welcoming visitors, coordinating meeting rooms.To deal with any ad hoc office issues, e.g., repairs, maintenance, replacements, etc. including the kitchen facilities. Manager the couriers and report accurately.
- Liaison between Building Management regarding all matters, incl. SLA’s, tenants’ meetings, building service charges, etc.
- To deal with any refurbishment within the office with the support of the admin and facilities executive.
- Liaise with Building Management to ensure that security procedures are respected
- To deal with security systems provided within the office and liaise with security services suppliers for CCTV and security cards system
- To maintain all security systems and process in line with global security policy
- Assist the admin team for any office moves and changes as and when necessary to liaise with IT and external companies as necessary.
- Proactively providing services to visitors (desk, IT facilities, etc.)
- Sending out itineraries of travellers and facilitating internal meetings
- General secretarial duties for senior members of staff including business visa support, preparing necessary documentation . Printing and binding reports.
Invoices and Budget
- Assist in the preparation of Office Budgets
- To proactively monitor expenditure of all costs relating to managing the office and review against budget
- To have all office related invoices approved and ensure that they are in line with contracts / quotations
Health and Safety
- To help implement effective H&S policies within the office as per legislation
- Ensure all fire attendants & first aiders are trained and informed on any new legislation
- Advanced PC skills incl. Word and Excel
- Education to degree level
- At least 2 years experience (or equivalent) to include at least 1 year within secretarial role within commodities industry or similar.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Highly Organised
- Analysis Skills
- Sense of urgency and priority
Reporting Structure:Reports directly to HR Manager Dubai
Key relationships:IT Department, HR Department, Global Cost Management, all Dubai staff
** MUST BE DUBAI BASED**
** MAY BE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR THE ROLE TO RUN PERMANENT**
** MONDAY-FRIDAY, 9AM-6PM.**
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 22 Sep 2022 JOB ID: ZCRECMAT8