PA – Family Office – Richmond
London (West End) SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A boutique bathroom design company are looking for a proactive PA to support the Sales Manager. This role is based in Richmond in a beautiful office and showroom. This is a permanent position and you will be working full-time with flexibility working one day from home.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a great PA role where you will be responsible for providing efficient administrative support to the Sales Manager and service to customers.
- Extensive dairy management
- Manage verbal & written correspondence
- Creating quotes
- Updating data sheets
- Managing orders and payment procedures
- Answering incoming enquiry calls
- Organising meetings, samples & brochures
- Travel coordination
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and colleagues
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have experience working as a PA and customer service skills. You will enjoy working as a team and have a positive approach to your work.
- Experience working as a PA
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and database management
- Understanding of margins and formulae
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking for a family office environment. If you meet the requirements, please apply today.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 02 Sep 2022 JOB ID: IFPA027042