Executive Assistant / Office Manager
US SALARY: $60,000 - $70,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Our client a dynamic, fast growing, and award-winning management consulting firm with offices in Chicago, UK and Germany are looking for an Executive Assistant / Office Manager combo to support their Chicago-based senior team. The position is based in person at their Chicago office, which currently has around 25 employees. This is an exciting position as they are planning for growth in the future. The company is also amazing in that they are supportive, non-hierarchical, hard-working and unpretentious.
In the role you would be supporting the Chicago-based senior team and liaising with their UK operations team to help build the culture in the Chicago office. You will be reporting directly to their Head of Senior Team Support who is based in the UK.
- Supporting the Chicago senior team which includes a Partner, Principak, and Associate Principal
- Booking travel arrangements and hotels, including creating travel itineraries
- Liaising with clients to book meetings
- Booking entertainment – restaurants and venues
- Collecting and inputting timesheets, expenses, and purchase orders
- Making sure the Chicago office environment is running smoothly; front of house duties
- Arranging birthday/team celebrations
- Collecting and input of CRM data
- Main call point for IT issues
- Liaising with UK operations team (finance, HR, marketing)
- Being a bridge between the UK office and US offices, helping where needed
You will have practical experience from working in a similar role preferably within a financial or professional services capacity and be willing to always have a smile on your face. You will have a can-do attitude, and be comfortable working closely with colleagues in Chicago and overseas. You will have excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills and confidence working with basic IT issues. You will posess high levels of integrity in dealing with sensitive information, and confidence to mange multiple requests at once as you will be working under 3 individual senior individuals.
Monthly employer healthcare contributions
Generous number of days off per year
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 26 Sep 2022 JOB ID: ALCHI27727