One in five employees who left their job during the Great Resignation regrets it. Is it because they quit in haste and failed to do the proper due diligence? Or could…
Returning to work after becoming a parent can be intimidating, so we’re delighted to announce that we are running a special FREE summer networking event, geared towards helping first time parents navigate the best opportunities and prepare to re-enter the workforce with confidence.
Why should you attend this event?
– Be inspired by our special talk aimed at empowering parents to reboot their career
– Learn tips that will help to smooth the transition from caregiving to career building
– Connect with a group of likeminded individuals for discussion, guidance and inspiration
– Get up to speed on the job market and current opportunities
– Receive coaching, peer support and CV advice from specialist consultants who have first-hand experience of being successful working parents
– Learn how Tiger Recruitment can match you with opportunities that fit your expertise and interests
– Learn how to pitch for opportunities and set terms that work for you
– Learn how to overcome the overwhelming concept of juggling childcare and professional work
We’ll be welcoming parents to bring along one ‘Tiger Tot’, who will be able to spend the duration of the event in our soft play area. Exceptional care will be provided for your bundle of joy by our expert childminders.
We will also be serving some delicious refreshments!
If you have any questions about the event, please reach out to Rosanna Kendrick at email@example.com.
Find out more about Rosanna here.
If you are interested in attending please register here.