Recruitment Consultant Oil & Gas
Middle East SALARY: د.إ20,000 - د.إ25,000 TERM: Permanent
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to support our development in our core business areas working at their UAE entity.
The main function of the Recruiter consists of meeting the recruitment demands of our clients by ensuring the dissemination, understanding and promotion of job requirements and offers and handling the administrative process of candidates. Position will also require be the ability to develop current clients, seek out new business targets and at times work as a 360 consultant.
Key Activities :
- Analyze the positions to be sourced and the specifications sent by the sales team
- Participate in the calls for tenders
Write and distribute the offers on social networks or other adapted platforms, update offers on our site
- Search profiles in databases, sites
- Qualify candidates by telephone interviews, negotiate the daily rate or package
- Submit shortlisted candidates with a summary of each profile to the management
- Complete and update our recruitment software
- Prepare the selected candidate\'s file and archive it
- Key up to date with the market, benchmarking positions in line with market movements
- Send feedback and follow up with applicants about their applications
- Ensure the completion of the profiles of short-listed candidates on our CV database and software
- Optimize existing processes with a view to continuous improvement
- Participate in large and small scale recruitment projects
- Develop current clients/account management
- Develop new business (Business Development)
- 360 recruitment
You have 5 plus years’ experience in recruitment, with at least three years in the oil & gas/energy sector.
You can control the information dissemination of media: social networks, sites, etc ... for the promotion of job offers and the sourcing of candidates.
Your proactive, analytical skills and organization will allow you to source and pre-qualify candidates in a very short time.
Ability to build strong relationships with clients and develop accounts as well as being able to pitch for new business with confidence.
Outgoing and personable, friendly yet having a professional approach
Your ability to adapt and learn allows you to quickly progress in autonomy.
You favour long-term relationships with our candidates through your communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to build relationships.
Our highly international environment requires an excellent level of English (oral and written).
You wish to grow in a dynamic and multicultural team.
Salary AED 25,000
POSTED: 23 Feb 2020 JOB ID: ZCRC19479DXBR