Private PA – 5 days a week Dubai
Middle East SALARY: 18,000 AED - 20,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
A private family office is looking for an accomplished and experienced Personal Assistant to work directly with the Principles, supporting both personal and business needs. This is a fast-paced role with plenty of variety, perfectly suited for a smart, sharp, dynamic, and self-motivated individual.
You will be predominantly responsible for the day-to-day management and maintenance of a large high-end residential villa. You will be reporting directly to the owners and will be managing the household under their guidance and direction. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience in a similar role having worked for HNW individuals/families before.
The main responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
Maintenance and Management of Household
- Coordinate with various contractors, suppliers/vendors; Ensure supervision is provided and the best quality of work is achieved with adherence to all household standards and expectations;
- Assist in recruitment of new staff;
- Supervise, train and manage an entourage of household staff (cooks, maids, drivers, etc);
- Coach and motivate staff to work efficiently and effectively and ensure their work is up to a high standard in terms of service, maintenance and presentation;
- Create and manage full household inventory;
- Care for silver, china, antiques, fine art, luxury cars and other specialist items;
- Manage procurement of all supplies.
- Research and prepare presentations and correspondence;
- Manage bookings, reservations, online transactions;
- Manage the household’s schedules, calendars and arrange appointments;
- Carry out administrative duties including budgeting, petty cash management, bill payments and maintaining records where needed;
- Plan, organise and coordinate events and parties. Liaise with event organisers, caterers etc;
- Greet and look after all guests and visitors;
- Ensure a well-maintained, safe, secure and clean environment at all times;
- Perform all other miscellaneous tasks as requested by the employer.
The following qualities and skills are essential for the role:
- Professional, responsible, trustworthy, discreet and dedicated;
- Highly organised with great attention to detail;
- Team player with a flexible and positive attitude;
- Able to deliver the highest standard of service at all times;
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and efficiently deliver results in a timely manner;
- Able to anticipate and respond appropriately;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Effective analytical, planning and problem-solving skills;
- Commercially aware;
- Able to handle confidential information;
- Able to work on own initiative;
- Tech-savvy (Mac, Windows, MS Office);
- Experience in property maintenance, relocations and fit-outs;
- Hold a valid UAE driving licence.
5 Dayer per week
Salary AED 20,000
POSTED: 19 May 2022 JOB ID: ZCMPA995