Private Head Chef – QATAR
Middle East SALARY: €90,000 - €130,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
International Private Head Chef
Ultra high-profile Family
This is a fabulous permanent Head Chef role working for a prestigious and ultra high-profile family. Work quantity will vary and depends on what is going on at the time (e.g. parties, events, guests staying or it may often just be catering for family meals).
This role will be heading up a team of five other Chefs. You will be on a rota with the team, so you never feel stretched, and this means you can all easily cover for each other on days off.
The family are absolutely lovely and are renowned to look after their staff incredibly well - there is very little turnover and everyone thoroughly enjoys working for the well-respected family, it is lovely to see.
The role consists of the following:
• They need someone who is very well experienced in Michelin Star restaurants
• A chef who can create fusion dishes and is very experienced in the art of plating
• They need someone who makes international delicious food, which is also beautifully presented
• A chef who is comfortable and capable in creating fantastic menus and multi-course meals
• The chef should be really high-end and happy to cater for high profile banquets/ lunches/dinners.
• Alain Ducasse experience desirable, but not a necessity.
• Salary range: 90,000 - 130,000 EUR yearly, tax-free.
• Benefits include free accommodation, one return flight back home and health insurance
If you fit the criteria above, and you are interested in this fantastic role, please apply today.
POSTED: 04 Jan 2021 JOB ID: DUQATARCHEF21937