PA to CEO
Middle East SALARY: د.إ12,000 - د.إ15,000 TERM: Permanent
Our client, based in Dubai’s Emaar Square, is looking for a highly motivated and strong Personal Assistant with 3-5 years’ experience to support their CEO. This is a busy and diverse role, as such, we are looking for someone who can confidently and independently perform the full spectrum of administrative/secretarial tasks. Spoken and written Bengali would be an advantage but not a requirement.
Administrative Support Responsibilities
• Identify and implement improvements and modifications to clerical and administrative procedures in order to ensure the highest standards of clerical/administrative support to business activities.
• Coordinate external business affairs, including arranging appointments and all relevant paperwork and logistics
• Manage the CEO’s calendar • Prioritise and manage multiple activities • Oversee IT, office set-up and infrastructure, such as décor, display literature and meeting rooms.
• Coordinate and book CEO’s travel commitments, in addition to this the PA will also be required to travel to the Bangladeshi office on occasion
• Strong grammar and editing skills, for proof-reading letters, e-mails, and other documents such as; biographies, speeches and promotional material.
• Establish and maintain documentation management system to ensure ease of access to required information/documentation at all times.
Reporting and Communication
• Reports to CEO on all business-related matters.
• Maintain and exhibit an excellent working relationship with all company staff.
• Ensures respectful and relevant representation to those external to company.
12000AED per month
• Bachelor degree in a commercial or business discipline
• 3-5 years’ experience, 3 of which are as a PA to a Chairman, President or CEO
POSTED: 26 Jan 2020 JOB ID: AEGTR