Head Nanny – Dubai
Middle East SALARY: 15,000 AED - 18,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
We are looking for a top-class Head Nanny to join a UHNW family and provide excellent childcare to our clients’ children.
- Organize creative activities and educational games (e.g. drawing, crafting and puppet games)
- Prepare children’s meals and feed them
- Change diapers and bathe the infant.
- Schedule nap times
- Manage the other nurses as Head Nanny
- Teach children appropriate social behaviours, such as being respectful to each other and helping out with chores
- Transport children to and from school and extracurricular activities
- Tidy up play areas and children’s rooms
- Assist young students with homework
- Ensure children’s safety during indoors and outdoors activities
- Take care of children in case of injury or illness
- Must be qualified Norland Nanny or similar standard.
- Able to oversee other nurses and manage them.
- Experience with a newborn
- Excellent understanding of child development in different age stages
- Ability to come up with creative ideas to educate and engage children
- Multitasking skills
- A pleasant and patient personality
- 6 days a week
- A clean driving license
- Will relocate a candidate
- Live in
- First aid certification is a plus
Salary 15,000- 18.000 AED - Happy to relocate a candidate
POSTED: 16 Jun 2021 JOB ID: zcnadxb11005