Executive Assistant (Dubai)
Middle East SALARY: 20,000 AED - 24,500 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
A prestigious private investment firm located in Dubai are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the executive management team in a busy and demanding role. The Executive Assistant will be liaising globally across the business and will have the opportunity to get involved with additional projects alongside typical EA support. Working in a close-knit team of EA’s, you will be providing a first-class service, constantly multi-tasking and ensuring that you are always one step ahead.
- Extensive diary management
- Organising meetings and co-ordinating conference calls in a fast-paced environment
- Email management
- Arranging extensive international travel
- Produce detailed itineraries and amending as necessary
- Working closely with other assistants and providing cover where required.
To be successful, you will have experience working as an Executive Assistant preferably within Investment Banking or a global organisation.
- Strong IT skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy essential
- Ability to working under pressure in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Assertive decision maker with the ability to apply good initiative
- Previous experience within Investment Banking or Professional Services
Minimum 5 years’ blue-chip experience, ideally in the financial services, consulting or legal sectors, working in a fast paced and high intensity environment.
University degree advantageous
Our client is happy to relocate the candidate to the UAE, they will provide the flight and first month’s rental accommodation.
£55,000 plus fantastic benefits/bonus (Tax Free)
POSTED: 19 May 2020 JOB ID: ZCDXBEA18223