Estate Manager/ Architectural Technician
Middle East SALARY: 20,000 AED - 25,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Our client is looking for an Estate Manager/ Architectural technician to join their energetic team.The successful candidate will be part of ateam looking after high-end commercial and residential properties on a day-to-day basis and will be reporting directly to the Estate Manager and owner.
The main responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
Liaise and monitor all construction and refurbishment projects of high-end commercial and residential properties to ensure their compliance to design brief and specifications;
To assist in the design development of projects as required to meet the owners expectations;
Liaise and coordinate with contractors, engineers, project managers, building professionals, relevant government authorities and building management companies;
Generate and present regular reports and reviews of construction and facility-related budgets, finances and expenditures and manage overall cost efficiencies within contracts;
Communicate effectively with the owners and ensure business continuity is always maintained with specific attention to reporting;
Implement best practice processes to increase efficiency;
Assist, prepare and monitor all planned and reactive maintenance activities with the goal of improving overall project reliability and ensuring owner’s satisfaction and make recommendation on area for improvement.
Respond effectively to emergencies in any of the properties and propose and implement recommendations and action plans;
Seek to obtain best value from suppliers and resolve queries relating to invoices and accounts as and when required;
Review as-built drawings, O&M manuals and comply and implement best practice Health and Safety standards across all assets.
- Minimum 5 years of on-site supervision/inspection experience in the construction industry;
- Full understanding of architectural design and MEP integration within the designs;
- Ability to undertake fault-finding on installations/systems;
- Good knowledge of BMS/home automation/AV/IT systems and ability to monitor and interrogate them;
- Advanced knowledge of CAD drawings, blueprints, specifications and contracts
- Understand design and technical specifications and their implementation to meet code compliance.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Mature and responsible;
- Able and willing to take ownership of assigned tasks;
- Meticulous attention to details;
- Proactive and efficient;
- Able to work on own initiative as well as in a team;
- Professional, discreet and trustworthy;
- Dedicated and highly organised;
- Able to multitask and prioritise tasks;
- Capable to provide exceptionally high quality deliverables;
- Able to think on his feet and act quickly.
- IT literate with strong command of Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD;
- Hold a valid UAE driving licence;
- Willing to travel overseas as needed.
Salary 20,000 AED + depending on experience
POSTED: 16 Jun 2021 JOB ID: ZCEMDB5578