CFO – Sharjah
Middle East SALARY: 30,000 AED - 50,000 AED TERM: Permanent
My Client is looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer or CFO to perform effective risk management, internal quality audit and plan the organization’s financial strategy. It is a very important and complex role with a firm goal of protecting the company’s revenues and profits in order achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
The CFO will have a primary responsibility for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of a company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations. The CFO job description should also extend to obtaining and maintaining investor relations, banking operation and partnership compliance.
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers, accountants etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance/ accounting system
- Ensure compliance with the law, local taxation and company’s policies
- Manage team of financial controllers, accountants and analysts.
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR, Operations and IT related procedures & processes and make sure all the departments are running efficiently.
- Proven experience as CFO, finance officer, Risk Analyst, Senior Auditor or relevant role
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- CPA is a strong advantage
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
POSTED: 06 Apr 2020 JOB ID: ZCCFO00056