1. These rules and any other rules specified by Tiger Recruitment Limited (the “Company”) from time to time (“Promotion Rules”) apply to any Promotion (“Promotion”), which is run by or on behalf of the Company. By taking part in a Promotion, you agree to be bound by the Promotion Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Promotion Rules.
2. The promotion will run from Wednesday 13th – Monday 25th April 2022.
3. There are £400 worth of vouchers to win, available to those who take part.
4. Entries are only eligible when the Easter hunt has been completed in full, and after the participant has sent us an email and followed us on Instagram.
5. The competition winner(s) will be selected at random after the closing date, 25th April 2022. Winner(s) will be notified by e-mail on the 26th April.
6. The vouchers will be emailed or posted to the winner.
7. All entries must be received during the period in which the Competition is open and late entries will be disqualified.
8. You may be offered the chance to subscribe for a free newsletter or other service of the Company, but failing to do this will not disqualify you from a Competition.
9. Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar). Prizes may be provided by a third-party sponsor of the Competition. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with cash or a prize of comparable value.
10. By entering a Promotion you grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Promotion permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Promotion, for announcing the winner of the Promotion and for related promotional purposes where specified and agreed by you.
11. Unless otherwise stated, the Company is the promoter of the Promotion.
12. Prizes will be awarded to the individual entrant and are not to be claimed by anyone else other than the individual.
13. If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
14. If you are a winner of a Competition:
• the receipt by you of any prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the Competition Rules;
• you acknowledge and agree that neither the Company or any Competition sponsor(s) or any of their employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your use and/or possession of your prize, provided that nothing in these Competition Rules shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death caused by negligence or for anything else which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
15. If any of these rules are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these Promotion Rules but the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect.
16. These Promotion Rules and each Promotion are governed by English law. Any disputes arising between the Company and any third party in relation to these Promotion Rules and/or a Promotion Draw shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (save that the Company shall be entitled to take action against a third party in any other jurisdiction).